2023 Brisbane International Airport Immersion Experience
Have you ever wondered about happens behind the scenes at one of Australia’s busiest International airports? Well here is your chance to find out! Brisbane Airport Corporation and United Airlines, are thrilled to offer Aerospace Gateway to Industry Schools students the opportunity to apply for a 5 day immersion program at Brisbane International airport during the September school holidays.
This is your ticket to learn first hand about the many roles that make up an airport and airline operation. Meet the teams, get hands on and take a peek into what could be your future.
Course 1: 18-22 September 2023
Course 2: 25-29 September 2023
- Students must be at least 17 years old, in year 11 or 12 and enrolled in an Aerospace Gateway to Industry School to apply.
- Successful students will have an interest in working for an airline or airport operation.
- Successful students will be available to work between 6am and 2pm weekdays and be able to arrange their own transport to/from the Brisbane International Airport (parking can be provided).
- Students are to be either an Australian Citizen, an Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen or Temporary Resident with necessary visa,
- All placements offered are subject to operational requirements and security clearances. Successful students will be required to provide a Drivers License (Learners is acceptable), valid passport OR Proof of Age card for security checks to take place.
To be considered please complete the application form (including a short video submission and parent/school permissions) below by 5pm on Thursday 10th August 2023.
All applications will be kept on file for consideration should any further placements become available during 2023.
If you have any questions, or concerns, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.