A challenged world, is an alert world. Individually, we’re all responsible for our own thoughts and actions – all day, every day.
In the theme of 2021 International Women’s Day #ChooseToChallenge, our Women in Defence Team would like to extend an invitation for female students in year 11-12 with a strong interest in the ADF, and school guidance officers to attend our International Women’s Day Leadership Breakfast.
With a role in the ADF, you can find a balance between the career of your dreams and the lifestyle you want.
The ADF offers you the chance to meet great friends, work in a strong team atmosphere, build up personal skills, train on high tech equipment and get involved in exciting outdoor activities.
The International Women’s Day Leadership Breakfast is your chance to hear from current serving women in the ADF who will highlight their experience and provide insights on how being in the ADF fits in with their lifestyle, study, work and family commitments.
Who can attend?
- Guidance Officers / Pathways Coordinator with their female students in years 11 – 12 that are considering a careers in the ADF
- Students must be 16 years and over if interested in ADFA and 16.5 years for all other roles
- Students must show a genuine interest in the ADF
- Students must be an Australian citizen
- For a quick eligibility check visit – https://www.defencejobs.gov.au/joining/can-i-join/eligibility-check
International Women’s Day Leadership Breakfast
Date: Wednesday, 10th March 2021
Time: 8:45am to 11:00am
Where: Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre – Corner Merivale and Glenelg Streets, South Bank, Brisbane 4101
RSVP: Essential by Thursday 4th March 2021 to email@example.com with all students full names, DOB and any dietaries